Want to download Google Chrome on your computer or smartphone? Google is a free web browser available for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS as well.
However, most of these operating systems have a default web browser, but Google Chrome has some excellent features. You surely want to install Google Chrome on your device to make your browsing experience quicker and better.
Why should You Download Google Chrome?
There are over one billion Google Chrome users. Google Chrome is one of the best web browsers. Here’s why-
- Chrome is a speedy web browser as it can load web pages quickly
- It has a smooth, basic and user-friendly interface which makes it easy to navigate the web
- You can sync all your web data by signing in to your Google account
In this post, we’ll guide you on how to download Google Chrome on your Computer and Smartphone. Let’s go-
Download Chrome For Windows, Mac, and Linux
You can use your current web browser, for example, Microsoft Edge in Windows to download Google Chrome in your PC. Here’s how-
- Visit https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html on your browser and hit the Download Chrome button
- Once the download Chrome page opens up, you can check the “Select Google Chrome as my default browser” box, if you want to set it as your default web browser
- Now click the Accept and Install icon to proceed
- Tap on the Run or Save icon (if prompted)
- Now, sign-in to your Chrome browser
Done! You’ve successfully downloaded Google Chrome on your PC.
Download Chrome on Your Smartphone?
You can easily search for Google Chrome on your application store, for example, Google Play on Android and App Store on iOS device and install it.
1. Download Chrome on Android
To Download Chrome on Android device:
- Open the Google Play Store and search for Google Chrome
- Open the Google Chrome installer
- Hit the Install button to start downloading the Google Chrome on your Android phone
After the download is complete, follow on the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
2. Download Google Chrome on iOS
To download Google Chrome on Apple tablets and iPhones, follow the steps given below:
- Go to https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apple-store/id535886823?pt%3D9008%26ct%3Dhelp-center-mg%26mt%3D8 on Safari
- Press the Install icon
Follow the instructions to download Chrome on your iOS device.
Download the Offline Installer
Well, you can download an offline installer to use it on a PC without an active internet connection.
To do so, search for “Chrome offline installer” on your browser and click on the first link in the results list. As the Chrome support site opens up, download the offline installer.
You can choose to download either the installer for single users or one installer for all users on the PC.
As the installer is downloaded, transfer it to the PC you want to install Chrome. Now, run it to install Chrome.
Great Job! Once you’ve downloaded Google Chrome on your device, install it and sign in to your Google Account to sync all your contacts and browser history.
You can now enjoy the downloaded Google Chrome’s features and services on your computer and smartphone.
Have any other issues while downloading Google Chrome? Drop down your queries on the comments section below.